Whether you are here on business, traveling through, visiting family or friends, or vacationing, my goal is to help you find the perfect place for your stay without all the fuss of searching and searching for hours on end on a bunch of different website's.
Simply, select what your hotel budget is, click and find your hotel stay in Bellingham, WA.
1) Nothing "too" fancy, but nice enough to get a good nights sleep! Approximate rates around $50-$75. These are the most inexpensive. Click here for listings of Bellingham's Cheap Hotels.
2) These are not the "Ritz-Carlton"...but pretty close! Approximate rates between $75-$125. Bellingham, WA's more affordable hotels. They are more in the realms of what you will "normally pay" for a hotel. These will make you feel "rich" as well as very comfortable with the amenities they offer.
3) Here are the "just pamper me" places to stay! Approximate rates around $125-$200. These are Bellingham's most luxurious hotels with breathe-taking bay views! I have stayed in places much more costly that had less to offer than the amenities and personal pampereing that you will find here! Perfect stays for romance!
4) Bed and Breakfast Inns in Bellingham, WA Some people that travel for a living and others that just plain like the "home" feel. The bed and breakfasts in town offer comfort and luxury as well as an ambiance of the great, rich Bellingham, WA history!
5) List of places to go camping in Bellingham, WA includes a check list for you so you don't forget all the important items to take along on your camping trip!
6) You can also use your timeshares in Bellingham, too! Timeshares, in my humble and honest opinion, are the best way to go. Whether on a weekend getaway or a long and overdue vacaction. You can use them anywhere in the world! But, since the economy fell back in 2008, I'm not sure whether or not that timeshares instead of booking a hotel in Bellingham is an option anymore or not!? If so, please, let me know! You can Contact Me, here.